Privacy and Linking Policies
1. What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information:
2. Internet Protocol Address:
3. Use of “Cookies”:
ROA (“us,” “we” or “our”) has implemented this Web Site Linking Policy (“Linking Policy”) in order to answer questions regarding links to (inbound) and from (outbound) our Web Site (“Site”).
1. Outbound Linking Policy: Links displayed on our Site, including hyperlinks, buttons, or referral devices of any kind, are offered solely as a service to our visitors and members, and we are not responsible for the content of any of the pages to which you may be directed. The presence of a link should not be construed to mean that the site has an affiliation with ROA, nor should it be construed to mean that we endorse, recommend, or certify its contents or providers.
Links displayed on our Site may be reviewed for inappropriate content prior to and after their initial postings, and we reserve the right to remove any link from our Site which we determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, contains “Inappropriate Content”. Inappropriate Content includes, but is not limited to, any words, items, or graphics of an offensive, lewd, or suggestive nature; material that is in violation of Federal, State, or Local laws; or material which harms or impugns the image, reputation, or goodwill of ROA or any of its members. We encourage you to contact us if you feel inappropriate content is being displayed on a linked site.
2. Eligibility for Outbound Links: Eligibility for an outbound link on our Site may be limited to members of ROA and preferred providers. We reserve the right to establish terms and conditions for placing a link on our Site, and we will determine the location and placement of all links on the Site. Requests to establish or remove a link should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Inbound Linking Policy: We welcome links to our Site, subject to the following terms and conditions:
4. Limited Permission to Use ROA’s Graphic Banner or Domain Name: We grant non-exclusive, limited permission to the owner of any Web Site which places a link on its site to our Site, to display our graphic banner and/or domain name for the purpose of providing a link between its Site and our Site. Links to our Site other than a text link containing our domain name or a link containing the ROA graphic banner are prohibited.
Use of ROA’s graphic banner and/or domain name for any purpose other than displaying a link to our Site is prohibited.
We reserve the right to cancel our limited permission to use ROA’s graphic banner and/or domain name for Web Site linking purposes at any time for any reason, or for no reason. Upon receipt of cancellation notice, all use of our graphic banner and/or domain name must immediately cease and the links to our Site must be terminated.
5. Use of ROA’s Logo to Provide a Link: ROA’s logo may be displayed for purposes of providing a link to our Site only with our express written permission. If you wish to display our logo, please submit your request to the ROA Web Master at the address listed below. If we give you permission to use our logo, its use will be subject to the terms and conditions of this Linking Policy which govern the use of our graphic banner and domain name.
6. Agreement to Comply with ROA’s Linking Policy: Your display of ROA’s graphic banner and/or domain name on your Web Site constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions of this Linking Policy. This Linking Policy may be revised or changed by us at any time, which revisions or changes will become effective when posted on our Site as part of this Linking Policy.
Contacting the Web Site:
Toll-Free Telephone: 202-646-7755
By email to: email@example.com
Reserve Officers Association
Top of the Hill is located in the Minuteman Memorial Building, owned by the Reserve Officers Association. A non-profit organization, chartered by the U.S. Congress, ROA’s mission is to advocate on behalf of the nation’s 1.1 million men and women serving in the Reserve Components of our Armed Forces.
Founded in 1922, the Reserve Officers Association is the only organization dedicated to supporting Reservists and their critical role in national defense. As the leading advocate for Reservists at home and on the battlefield, ROA has championed the unique needs of citizen warriors for more than 90 years.